Can applicants grow their own marijuana?

Yes, if you are authorized by Health Canada to possess dried marijuana for medical purposes, you can apply for a Personal-Use Production Licence or apply to have someone grow for you with a Designated-Person Production Licence if you are unable to grow your own.