Edibles just became legal just in time for Halloween. They might take a while to hit the shelves still but in the meantime why not try your hand at making some of your own??
You can make these recipes magic or non psychoactive but treats are better infused if you know what I'm sayin'.
Here's a link to make things easier so you are not making your treats too strong and you have a rough estimate to how much you are ingesting per serving. You can also read our other blog Bake your weed and eat it too to learn more about all the fancy gadgets to make infusing a lot easier. My goto machine is hands down the Levo 2... it truly is simplicity at it's finest.
Classic Crispy Marshmallow Treats
- 3 tablespoons magic butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallow or 4 cups Mini Marshmallows *you could also get marshmallow fluff if you wanted to*
- 6 cups of plain puff rice cereal
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup magic butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips or whatever you got in the pantry you can mix it up
Cream together butter, sugar, eggs one at a time, and vanilla. Be sure the scrape the bowl down and make sure it's all come together nicely.
Combining the flour and baking soda in dry bowl and slowly add it to the wet mixture. I like to use a electric mixer but if you got the muscle go for it old school with a wooden spoon. Once you feel good about the consistency of your dough add the good stuff aka the chocolate.
Scoop onto trays and press them down a little bit. Heat oven to 350℉ and bake your cookies anywhere from 8 to 12 min.
bakers tip: Depending on how big you make your scoops the smaller the cookie the less time it will take
Happy Halloweed from us to you! Hopefully your night will be as magical as ours if you know what I'm sayin'